2013-09-13

Self-grading labels for my posts.

I am acutely conscious of how desperately my posts need further work and thinking. I did and do wish to get started writing something, but until I judge many of the somethings worthy of an audience I will not be telling too many people about my little blog! For now, to help me find the posts most desperately in need of edits, I have added two kinds of labels.

Label: grade-A, grade-F, etc mean my score of how good the article is.
Label: dated means that this article has little or no permanent value.
Label: []TODO would like to add something that differentiates trivial but useful content, eg recipes, from ideas which hopefully are more long-lasting, or quips which may be reused.
[]Vitally related to that is the goal to enable [me] to subscribe only to a channel within, or to see them sorted that way.

[x]BLOG-TIP: Time zone  fixed by using Toronto time.
Today it is
2013.0913Fri.15:16::11  , and the post was noon submitted for the book.
https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/41963?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment